Microsoft Office 365 Starter Lifetime Account For 5 Pc/Mac
Microsoft Office 365 contains Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, Sway, Forms, SharePoint, Delve, Yammer, PowerApps, Skype for Business and more.
- This is an Office 365 account comes with pre-issued Username (user ID) and a Password.
- The Microsoft Office 365 Subscription work up to 5 different devices (Like Mac/Windows/Android)
- These different devices could be a PC, Mac, Tablet, Android or iPhone.
- No annual or monthly subscription is required.
- Software is automatically activated for ultimate times when officially Log-in from your account.
- This is a ultimate subscription and not a monthly or annual account.
- A personal OneDrive cloud storage, ultimate time product support, and lifetime updates are also included with purchase.
Notes of Microsoft Office 365:
- The Pre-generated username (user ID) is permanent and not changeable.
- Do not forget your password, it is irretrievable once forgotten to ensure accounts are never accessed by anyone else aside from the first person that logged in.
- The office 365 account requires that password is changed on the first login,
- After login your 365 account, with your own generated password, you can also change your password anytime on your Office 365 dashboard.
- A common misconception with Office 365 is that you need the internet to use it, you can run Office 365 programs online only.
- Older versions of Microsoft Office should be uninstalled first before installing Microsoft Office 365.
- You will have to use the given username and password to use Microsoft Office 365 on up to 5 Machines, and the 5 Machines like – Tablets, Androids, and iPhones.
- You can access your 365 dashboards to remove license validity from 5 devices any time.
- Once a license is removed from a device, you can re-add another license to enjoy Microsoft Office 365 on a new device as long as the 5 PCs/Macs devices.
Please do not use your Office 365 credential to log-in on our site. You should log-in via the official Office 365 dashboard at https://login.microsoftonline.com
After purchase and once payment has cleared, you will receive a user ID and temporary password for logging in at https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- On the first login of the account, Microsoft will ask you to change the temporary password.
- Kindly change it to ensure only you can access the account.
- Please remember the password carefully, because 2nd time you will not able to change it???
- Because we don’t have activate admin accounts and also you can’t use outlook as that email does not belong to you…
Any problems comes during log-in, do not hesitate to Contact Us
- Our Support Team, surely resolve any issues related to the software log-in, and product log-in validation for activation.