Windows Server 2019 DataCenter Activation Key:
Windows Server 2019 is the operating system that bridges on-premises environments with Azure services enabling hybrid scenarios maximizing existing investments.
Increase security and reduce business risk with multiple layers of protection built into the operating system.
Evolve your datacenter infrastructure to achieve greater efficiency and scale with Hyper-converged Infrastructure.
The Microsoft Windows Server 2019 also enables you to create cloud native and modernize traditional apps using containers and Microservices. For more details, check out the Windows Server Website.
Ways to try Windows Server 2019:
In addition to downloading the Windows Server 2019 ISO, you can also try the new features through the following ways:
- Try it in Azure: Azure provides a great way to test Windows Server 2019 with pre-built images.
- Microsoft Hands-on Labs: Skip the setup work and log into our free Hands-on Labs for a real-world environment along with step-by-step guidance to help you try the new features.
Choose an Edition and an Installation Option:
Customers who download the full ISO will need to choose an edition and an installation option. This ISO evaluation is for the Datacenter and Standard editions. The Datacenter edition is the most complete edition and includes the new Datacenter-specific features like –
- Shielded Virtual Machines,
- Storage Spaces Direct,
- Software-Defined Networking in addition to unlimited server virtualization.
Server Core: This is the recommended installation option –
- It’s a smaller installation that includes the core components of Windows Server.
- Supports all server roles, but does not include a local graphical user interface (GUI).
- It is used for “headless” deployments which are managed remotely through Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, or other server management tools.
Server with Desktop Experience: This is the complete installation and includes a full GUI for customers who prefer this option.
Before you begin your evaluation, be sure to check out What’s new in Windows Server 2019.
When you complete your evaluation, you can convert your evaluation versions to retail.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
More Security in Windows Server 2019:
- Security continues to be a big problem in the field of servers.
- Microsoft responds again to current threats on the web and improves its server operating system in numerous ways.
- The most interesting aspect is cooperation with Windows Defender Advanced threat protection.
- This protection mechanism specializes in the detection of threats without signature files.
- Effectively protected the cloud connection against rootkits and zero-day attacks.
- To this is added better and simpler encryption, which also includes network traffic and virtual machines (VMs).
Express Updates and better integration with Microsoft Azure:
The Windows Server 2019 DataCenter users can enjoy Microsoft Express Updates.
The great advantage of the new Express Updates is that they are considerably smaller than the Delta Updates.
Express Updates –
- Which work similarly to successive backups
- Speed up downloads and installations
- Reduce the number of times it is necessary to restart the server.
This new version also stands out for greater integration with Microsoft Azure.
This offers new possibilities for Windows Server 2019 DataCenter Edition users, such as simplified file synchronization, backup by Azure Backup or loading file servers with Azure Files from the cloud.
To this, we must add, in addition to the connection of clusters to Microsoft Azure, the possibility of making backup copies of data in the cloud with the Storage Migration Assistant.
Another novelty of this edition is better virtualization of Linux servers in Windows Server 2019 and the protection of these by means of «Shielded VMs», which until now was only possible with Windows servers.
Now, Windows Subsystem for Linux also allows you to integrate Linux distributions with Windows Server 2019 within the Windows installation.his has t
The advantage that Linux servers can now also be conveniently managed with Linux commands from Windows servers.
The Flexible Licensing System for Large Organizations:
Companies that purchase Windows Server 2019 DataCenter will continue to enjoy an excellent licensing system that ensures maximum flexibility.
Like the standard edition of Windows Server 2019, the DataCenter Edition also has hardware-dependent licenses through core licensing, including the devices or users that access.
Like the previous version, this new version is still committed to the “minimum of 8 cores” per processor and the “minimum of 16 cores” per server.